1 hour delay between Samba and date

Jose M. Beas jm_beas at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 30 14:10:38 GMT 1999

Hi!

I have Samba 2.0.5a on HP/UX 11.00 (it compiled great!!). When I try
"net time \\mysambaservermachine" it replies with one hour more than
"date" on the unix shell. I have already checked timezone vars in my
unix box but I cannot find anything wrong. Should I setup something in
my samba server config? I have changed "time offset" and "nmbd as a
time server" but it doesn't seem to work.

Thanks

===
Tel. +34 656 303894
http://www.arrakis.es/~beas

Nosotros, los andaluces, hablamos el español
  "sin las dificultades propias del idioma".
              - Manuel Machado -