NT server tools for 95

Paul Jansen jansenp at MERLIN.DEP.SA.GOV.AU
Thu Aug 12 04:13:01 GMT 1999

Yesterday I posted a question regarding the NT server tools for Win9x.
These tools give you Server Manager, Event Viewer, User Manager, and an
explorer shell extension that allows you to view/modify the security on
files/directories on NTFS volumes.  I had hoped this would work under SAMBA
2.05a with the required settings turned on, as it works OK from an NT
machine.  These tools are freely downloadable from the MS website for those
that want them (a few people have asked if they are free and where to get
them).
Go here for what it's worth currently:

http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/downloads/bin/W95nexus.exe

Regards,