Writing to Samba Shares

Mark Leupen sbsml at euronet.nl
Wed Aug 11 19:12:11 GMT 1999

Just recently I started with Samba and experienced exactly the same problem.
Finally, I checked the properties of the directories on the Linux box. They
were marked as Read and Execute. The only thing I did was activate the Write
property and I could write to the shares.
Mark

---------
I hope this is the proper address to =send to for this list (it doesn't say
in the welcome message)...
I have my samba server as part of my NT domain, can see the shares, can
browse the shares, but can only write to my home directory on the Samba
Share...
I have tried many things to no avail... any ideas?