Unusuall printig problem

Felix Tran Felix.Tran at digidyne.ca
Fri Apr 16 22:54:04 GMT 1999

Hello,

As anybody ever experienced the following problem:

When we try to print a page, we get the following error:

Unable to start print job due to insufficient memory or invalid printer
specification

The strange thing is that it was working fine before, we tried to add an
additional printer
and after that nothing was working.  If we remove the printers and
recreate just this one
we get the same error.

Printing works fine from the Solaris box.

If anybody has a clue I would appreciate any suggestions, didn't find
anything in the
samba databases and my attempts to debug have all failed so far.

Thanks in advance

Felix.Tran at digidyne.ca