Small question.

Felix Tran felix at digidyne.ca
Tue Apr 13 05:19:51 GMT 1999

Hello, I have a small question. I'm currently using the [homes]
section and when I am browsing with network neighborhood and
connecting with a username and password, I see two shares, one
named "username" and one named "homes" and both have the same
content: the content of the "username" home directory.

Am I doing something wrong or is it normal to see those two
shares ?  Is there a way to have only shown ? The one named
"username" if possible.

Here is very simple [homes] section:

[homes]
        comment = Home Directory of Users