cant get to my dirs

Michael Katz mkatz at meganet.net
Fri Apr 9 15:28:04 GMT 1999

Im trying to acces my samba server from a winnt box... I can see the dirs on
the samba server ... btu I can not get in to tehm... it asks for a user name
and password... it does not mater which one I use I can't get in... I try my
unix name and pass/ or my NT user name and pass... I have the samba server
to "security = domain" and I have my pdc netbios name listed.. as well as my
wins server....  I hava computer account on my domain for the linux box ..

any ideas on this would be great... I dont seem to be able to use the
smbpasswd comand (if it is a command)

thanx
Katz