Anyway to run "net user" cmds from Unix side

Ken Cameron Ken.Cameron at ctg.com
Wed Apr 7 15:10:18 GMT 1999

I built some scripts to help keep our Unix and NT environments in sync
and it Perl scripts that generate a stream of "net ..." commands.
Currently I then have to run a command window on the pdc/bdc, copy the
file from the Unix to the NT (or use the share), then execute the "bat"
file. If there was a way to run them from the Unix environment that
would save me much time since I could automate the whole thing. Anyone
know if I missed something in Samba that would allow this??
--
-ken cameron, CCP. Employer: Computer Task Group.
SkyDiver: Zoo-602, A-8596, D-11839.