Printing Problem with Samba running on Solaris 2.5.1

Olusanya, Olukunle O EZEANNC at texaco.com
Thu Apr 1 08:08:23 GMT 1999

Hello,

Until 2 weeks ago, Samba 1.9.18 running on my Solaris 2.5.1 system  was
working perfectly OK - both the printers and the shared directories on the
Unix server  can be accessed from Win95/Win NT clients but right now, we can
still access the shared directories and the printers but the jobs sent from
the PC clients to the printers/plotters don't come out.  Initially, when
Samba was set up, we could print through Samba without problem.

I have here attached the smb.conf and  log.smb files

Thanks and regards

Kunle

 <<smd.conf>>  <<log.smb>>

Kunle Olusanya