Unknown socket option TCP_NODELAY

Keith nfn11988 at naples.net
Sun Sep 20 04:10:29 GMT 1998

I am trying to get Samba to work on my RedHat 5.0 machine. I got it to the
point where i could see the RedHat server from Windows 95 but could access
the file system. It gave me messages about the server
being busy. Now I can not see the server from windows 95. If I do a
net view \\monster1 I get the  following error messag
Error 54: The network is currently busy processing other requests
or is out of resources. Try again later, or verify your network
configuration to be sure that enough network resources are specified.

Unknown socket option TCP_NODELAY
Unknown socket option TCP_NODELAY
This is from the /var/log/samba log file.

--
Thanks,
Keith