win95 & encryption question

Francesc Guasch frankie at bcnet.upc.es
Thu Sep 10 19:31:16 GMT 1998

I have a network with win98 , so I have a server with encryption
running fine.

Someone came with a computer with win95 and I've been trying to
make it connect to the server, so I read the docs ( though I must
have missed something ).

I modified the registry of the win95 and added the
EnaplePlainTextPassword=0
 in Services\Rdr\Parameters and Services\VxD\VNETSUP

like it didn't seemed to work I downloaded from microsoft the
file : VRDRUPD.EXE. but this one didn't work also.

I guess many people are in my situation and managed to work it
around, could someone give me any hints , please ?

--
mailto:frankie at etsetb.upc.es	http://www.etsetb.upc.es/~frankie