Authentification required again.

Rogier Wolff R.E.Wolff at BitWizard.nl
Thu Sep 10 08:32:21 GMT 1998

Hi,

I have the following problem. Users login into their NT machine and
that gets them a bunch of network drives. However the first time they
access them, they get asked for their username/password again,
although the one they gave when logging in was perfectly valid.

How did they get NT to forget the password they used to login?
Does this have anything to do with the encrypted passwords?

				Roger.

--
| The secret of success is sincerity. Once you can |R.E.Wolff at BitWizard.nl
| fake that, you've got it made. -- Jean Giraudoux | phone: +31-15-2137555
We write Linux device drivers for any device you may have! fax: ..-2138217