samba domain issue

F. G. P. fgp at fgp.atnet.at
Fri May 29 18:08:42 GMT 1998

Hi

Did I get that correctly, that your main problem is, that your nt servers
are on the "internet-side" of your linux-masquerading-sever, and the
win95-clients are on the private one?. You could either try to get your
linux-server to route those priver ip-address to the nt-servers(don't know
fi this is possible), or you could try auto-ip-forwarding.

BTW, I think Debian is the best kept secret in the linux community - It's
certainly the best distribution I found until now.

 F.G.P. <fgp at fgp.atnet.at>

"When ever you find yourself on the
side of the majority, it's time to
pause and reflect" - Mark Twain