SAMBA and quotas on FreeBSD

David Collier-Brown davecb at Canada.Sun.COM
Wed May 20 11:39:50 GMT 1998

Charlie Brady wrote:
> Presumably an appropriate "df command" set in smb.conf will allow quota
> adjusted free space to be displayed in File Mangler?

	Quite probably: the machines I've using these days don't
	happen to be using quotas, so from memory and man pages,
	something like the following might suffice:

	q=`quota`;
	if [ "$q" = "" ]; then
		df $1 | tail -1 | awk '{print $2" "$4}'
	else