differing access permissions

Fred Pishotta Pishotta.Fred at Mayo.Edu
Fri May 15 17:32:30 GMT 1998

Hi,

Don't think you can do it the way you are trying below.  Samba will only
export one service under one name, with one set of options.  But different
unix permissions to the different users/grouups should have the desired
effect. You would appear to be taking a complicated approach to something
that should be trivial (or perhaps I don't understand).

-- Fred P.