write permission

Pablo Trincavelli pablot at bancobisel.com.ar
Tue May 5 13:19:26 GMT 1998

Is it possible to seta writable share that cannot be seen?

I mean that the directory must be writeable, but if the user types dir,
it does not show anything, so that he can put files in it but do not see
other files or (what I really what to prevent) delete other files.
                                                       (0 0)
Pablo Alberto Trincavelli       Banco Bisel S.A. - Dpto. de Sistemas
Celular CTI: 066-475458               Rosario - Santa Fe - Argentina
                                        http://www.bancobisel.com.ar
work mailto:pablot at bancobisel.com.ar
home mailto:pablot at openware.com.ar