NT passowrd change problem

Thomas E. Knowles tek at CS.Princeton.EDU
Mon Mar 30 23:05:51 GMT 1998

ps - It might be a good idea to comment that an NT PDC will also return error
code 2245 when the password does not pass the 'password uniqueness' test
(configurable under "Policies" -> "Account...") in User Manager for Domains.

If Microsoft would have put this in lmerr.h, my life would have been easier. :)

--
Thomas E. Knowles
tek at CS.Princeton.EDU