Troubles with NT domain logons ?

Simon Hyde shyde at poboxes.com
Thu Mar 19 21:15:14 GMT 1998

On Thu, 19 Mar 1998 04:43:26 +1100, you wrote:

>I succesfully setup samba 1.9.18p3 to work
>with domain logons of win95. Works perfectly.
>Also I tryed to compile samba with -DNTDOMAIN and
>configure NT to with domain logons.

The NT domain code in the release versions of Samba is known to be
fundamentally flawed, and should not be used. For information on how to get
and use the latest NT domain code take a look at the draft NTDOM FAQ at
http://www.eng.auburn.edu/users/cartegw/samba_ntdom_faq.html.

Hope this is of help,

Simon Hyde
Simon Hyde