SAMBA UNIX Passwd synchronization

Tomek Jarosinski tomek at is.fh-hamburg.de
Tue Jun 30 12:52:53 GMT 1998

Hello,
Everybody want to have samba - unix passwd synchronization. I have one
simple idea - on the unix server can run one wwwserver with a wwwpage
where the users can change their unix passwords.They can do it from any
OS with wwwbrowser. Web based administration. On the unix side will be
one CGI script doing the work.We will do it next weeks on our site.

We are all waiting for Samba Domain support, i know pre-alpha is
existing, does anybody can say when alpha will appear ?
Best greetings for Samba team and Samba users, Tomek