I have a problem with Apache server

Igor Colovic cigor at EUnet.yu
Tue Jun 30 06:56:24 GMT 1998

I have configured Apache server on my linux box. I can access my html files
OK. But my problem is with CGI.
Using examples from "CGI expert free" and Delphi 3.0 I have compiled all of
them(examples). I have changed CGI-examples.htm file so I can use it on my
Network configuration.
But when I try to start mini.exe or some other file(all of them are win NEW
exe files) I get next error in IE4:

500 Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error
to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, root at localhost and inform them of
the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.

This are lines form /var/log/httpd/error_log file:

[Tue Jun 30 08:35:16 1998] created shared memory segment #0
[Tue Jun 30 08:35:17 1998] Server configured -- resuming normal operations
exec of /home/httpd/cgi-bin/mini.exe failed, reason: Exec format error
(errno = 8)
[Tue Jun 30 08:35:42 1998] access to /home/httpd/cgi-bin/mini.exe failed for
192.168.0.2, reason: Premature end of script headers
exec of /home/httpd/cgi-bin/Input.exe failed, reason: Exec format error
(errno = 8)
[Tue Jun 30 08:54:08 1998] access to /home/httpd/cgi-bin/Input.exe failed
for 192.168.0.2, reason: Premature end of script headers

So what could be a problem.
Q1: Can I use WIN exe for CGI(win-cgi) on Linux.
Q2: If I can what am I doing wrong.
Q3: If a can not what else can I use. I have to make a WWW page to access my
paradox database.

Thanks you for all your help.
--
ººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººº
Regards to You all from