Refusing Connection to NT Server

Chumma ksathya at omirf.iusd.iupui.edu
Fri Jun 12 09:11:23 GMT 1998

Hi

I am running SambaD in my Solaris and Sharing a file System. I have an NT
Server 4.0 in which I am trying to map the shared file System as a
directory in NT Server. Initially it was working fine. But, the NT server
crashed and I had to reset the system and bring it back. Now, the Samba
does'nt seem to understand the NT server.

Though, the shared file space is visible in the NT Server Network
Neighbourhood..whenever I type the default login and password I get the
message

"The Account is not authorized to login from this station"

Please tell me where I am going wrong.

Thanks

Sathya