Finding new features

Jim Watt jimw at pe-nelson.com
Fri Jun 12 02:47:51 GMT 1998

--On Thursday, June 11, 1998, 5:45 PM +1000 "Ruud Huynen" <rhn at orcom.ch> wrote:

} After checking with my current version it is there. Want I want to say is if
} it is possible to provide the version of Samba when this option is
} introduced. For example:
}
} only user (S) / 1.9.17p5
}      This is a boolean option that controls whether connections

I think that's an _excellent_ idea!

Jim
--
Jim Watt                                 jimw at PE-Nelson.COM
Perkin-Elmer Corporation                 Voice (desk): +1 408 577 2228