view samba over the internet???

Tim tjbynum at wallybox.cei.net
Wed Jun 3 15:45:26 GMT 1998

Hello All,

Could someone offer some pointers on how I could get my samba server at
the house to be viewable from my network at work which is already attached
to the internet. I've added a remote announce entry at the samba server at
home, but I'm not sure what else needs to be done, or if this is in fact
the way to go about doing this?

I thought I had done this before, but I could be mistaken.  :-)

Any and all assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Tim

tjbynum at sunsite.unc.edu
tjbynum at wallybox.cei.net (Home)
tjbynum at scmc.com (Work)
                                D I P C
   The system that enables you to write distributed programs.......the
   easy way!
                        http://wallybox.cei.net/dipc/