stupid question about printing

Stephen L Arnold arnold.steve at ensco.com
Fri Jul 24 06:04:20 GMT 1998

Howdy All:

I've been working with samba for the last couple of weeks, and I've
read so many different documents my head is spinning (literally).
I can't for the life of me remember where I read it (and I spent
the last hour searching the samba site and docs with no luck) but
there was something about a little windoze print utility for
converting files (LF <=> CR/LF) via drag and drop.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?  Thanks in
advance, Steve Arnold

Stephen L. Arnold                               Systems Engineer
ENSCO Inc.                        email:  arnold.steve at ensco.com
P.O. Box 5488                         www:  http://www.ensco.com
Vandenberg AFB, CA  93437             voice: 805.734.8232 x68838
                                               fax: 805.734.4779
#include <std_disclaimer.h>