Can I specify a different username under Win95???

Philip Hallstrom philip.hallstrom at cendantsoft.com
Fri Jul 17 23:48:04 GMT 1998

Hi all -
	I have the latest samba up and running fine except for one small
problem.  The username I use to log into the NT domain is different than
the username I log into samba with.  I have no control over the former,
and would *really* rather not change the latter.

I've searched the net, and the archives, and got only saw bits and pieces
of this issue, never quite fully answered.

Is it possible to specify a different username under Win95?

If someone has gotten this to work, please let me know how you did it.

Thanks!

(Please reply to me directly, I'm not sure I'll get the list -- I'm in a
limbo land :)

-philip

--
Philip Hallstrom