ip_masq+dhcpd+samba+2nics

Ted Lemon mellon at hoffman.vix.com
Wed Jul 8 08:20:50 GMT 1998

> One for our "internal" lan
> (192.168.2.0) and the "external" lan..I have gotten the OS to see
> both of them, but when trying to get DHCP to work with both, it kept
> barfing..

Barfing?   Can you be more explicit?    (Or perhaps I should say less
- I'm not sure! :')

I think the problem you're having is a Linux networking problem,
actually, not a DHCP problem.   Or really, a Win95 problem.   It may
be that somebody on this list can help you with these problems, but
you'd have better luck asking on a Linux list.   The only thing I
personally am likely to be able to help you with is the DHCP server
"barfing."   :')

			       _MelloN_