win95&samba,why not open a specified email address for newbies as me in samba?

hongli hongli at richsight.com
Tue Jul 7 00:28:58 GMT 1998

Hi all,I am new in samba and now I am in the first time configuration of
samba but it still dont appear in my win95 client.I'd read some article
here but dont got idea.
and anyone that are good at samba with win95 and solaris 2.5.1 and samba
1.9.18p7 that would write a instruction file to show me and other
newbies that after successful install samba on my solaris machine,what
else should we do to let the samba folder appear in my win95
client?thanks very much!
and why not open a new account as newbies at samba.anu.edu.au?the current
samba discuss is a mess to read,all kinds of post&reply is in the same
place,why not organize it better?
thanks !
vincent