Using Samba to debug DOS

Jan Kratochvil short at alcor.ericsson.cz
Tue Jan 27 09:40:44 GMT 1998

Hi

> Number 1 sounds like something I could use.  I don't have the source
> code.  It's an old accounting package.

  You can download it from following place:

ftp://k332.feld.cvut.cz/pub/local/short/doswatch.zip
 - the main full-featured watches - REQUIRES MDA/HERCULES ADAPTER
   (as the secondary one - preferred, although not needed)

ftp://k332.feld.cvut.cz/pub/local/short/openptch.com
 - very simple INT21/3D -> INT21/09 converter

ftp://k332.feld.cvut.cz/pub/local/short/openwait.com
 - just as openptch.com but waits for keypress after each file

> Maybe you could email me the program you refer to.
  Sorry, I hate binary->mail encapsulations...

						Jan "Lace" Kratochvil