Logging Out Win 95

Sean E. Millichamp sean at compu-aid.com
Thu Jan 15 16:25:59 GMT 1998

Hello everyone,

I know this isn't a Samba issue exactly, but I am writing on the
off-chance there is a way to do this with Samba.  I'm not expecting there
to be, but after spending many hours searching the web for an answer I'm
just out of ideas. =(

I have users that repeatedly forget to log themselves out (as I'm sure
many of you do).  I would love a mechanism which would force Win 95 to
logout after a set amount of time inactive.  Does anyone have any tricks
with Samba or any Win 95 tricks that would work?

Right now I am trying to teach them a lesson by teardropping their Windows
boxes when they are away from the console and writing a stern email, but
that does not seem to be working =(.

Thanks in advance,
Sean

 Sean E. Millichamp, Consultant
 Ingematics - A Division of Compu-Aid, Inc.
 Voice: 810-756-8000, Fax: 810-756-8004
 sean at compu-aid.com