Change NT password from Samba machine

Gong Wei (NSL) GWEI at natsteel.com.sg
Wed Feb 18 08:36:46 GMT 1998

Hi all,

I am just wondering, is it possible to change password for NT domain
from a Linux box?  I am trying to persuade my boss to use Linux+Apache
instead of the braind dead NT+IIS.  The biggest problem that I am
encountering is the integration/interconnection from Linux to NT of
course.   I understand Samba can be quite useful in this area.  But, is
it possible for me to write a WEB page and some CGI script, hosted on a
Linux machine, to change the users' NT password?  Please comments,
thanks!

Regards
======
Gong Wei