Logout script and log analyser for samba?

Simon Hyde shyde at poboxes.com
Tue Feb 17 19:47:28 GMT 1998

On Thu, 12 Feb 1998 21:04:53 +1100, you wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>two little questions :
>
>- Is there a way to have a logout script on win95 using samba? I mean a
>script like the login script that would be executed when a user disconnect
>himself from one particular share (for example home directory that should
>be mounted during all session). Or is there an equivalent possibility in
>Win95?

About 30 minutes ago I would have answered, no not really, to this
question, however I just stumbled upon a small program which runs in the
background, traps any attempts to logout/shutdown and allows you to run a
command when such an even occurs. It's free, called TrapSD and available
from http://www.pyzzo.com/.

Simon Hyde