Dual interface environment

Alice Scott alice at defcen.gov.au
Tue Aug 4 05:40:51 GMT 1998

Hi,

I am after some advice on how to install SAMBA on dual interfaces under
a wincenter environment.  I am currently testing samba using NDS for NT
with a PDC.  What we want to have is two instances of samba on the one
machine simultaneously.  This way one session can be used for access via
the NIS authenticated Wincenter servers, and the other can be used by
the PC LAN using a Microsoft Windows NT Primary Domain controller.

How do we successfully go about doing this??

Your help is much appreciated.

Regards,

Alice Scott.
Dept. of Defence