This Site Wll Help You Guys Out

Steve D merchantaccounts at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 15 03:51:08 GMT 1998

These guys emailed me last night and they are accepting free listings on their site for all water related businesses. They are also
accepting boating classifieds for a limited time. If you are thinking about having a site designed they appear to have a good deal
as they claim. If anyone finds a better deal let me know so I can pass it along. You should list your business or service with these
guys as they appear to have one of the largest nautical related yellow pages I have seen They also have some good forums and If
any one wants to chat with me I should be on their Fishing Hole Forum tommorro night. Here is the url http://themarinemall.com

All the best,

Captain Bill Carlone