Win95 Lockups

Mark Hazen mhazen at franklin.uga.edu
Thu Sep 11 19:43:42 GMT 1997

I have a STANDALONE machine at home which exhibits the same problems of
locking up when a user logs out. I have the MS Client as well, but I'm not
connected to anything, even though it does a "local" domain login upon
startup. My lockup problems appeared after installing the Win95 client, in
what was otherwise a perfectly running machine.

I say it's the networking client.

-mh.

---
Mark Hazen                    ph:(706) 542-1546
207 New College               Network Administrator, Dean's Office
The University of Georgia     Franklin College of Arts and Sciences