Truncated messages

nobroin at esoc.esa.de nobroin at esoc.esa.de
Thu Nov 20 10:16:44 GMT 1997

Is it me (or my incoming mail system) or has there been a problem lately
with the digest ? I've been away for a week and I was catching up and Samba
digest 1498, 1497, and 1489 arrived truncated. I surfed on over to
http://samba.anu.edu.au/listproc where I found that the digest archive by
date is only up to digest 1449. "Each list is automatically archived to
this WWW site" it says, but the automation must be suffering a severe time
delay (just kidding guys !)

Kindest regards,

Niall  O Broin

UNIX Network Administrator               Ground Systems Engineering
Department
European Space Operations Centre	  nobroin at esoc.esa.de
Darmstadt, Germany	           Ph./Fax  +49 6151 90 3619/2179