Thanks in advance for your prompt help

Maher Khzouz Maher at nets.com.jo
Sat Nov 8 16:10:34 GMT 1997

Dear guys,

I was looking for a product to mount ONLY ONE directory on my IRIX SGI HD by
ONLY ONE NT4.0 server.  All other machines and users over my LAN or any other
users defined on my UNIX host have to be strictly prohibited from making the
slightest bit of advantage out of this mounting thing!  Of course, for
security purposes and because my UNIX host is connected on the Internet where
I don't want anyone to hack my system.

I got to know about this perfect product while browsing the Internet three
days ago, and a lot of people recommended it.  I installed it and got it run
by defining a test smb.conf.  It works efficiently beautiful!

The goal behind this this product is very simple as I mentioned.  SHARING
only ONE directory on the UNIX host by ONE NT server and only ONE user
defined on my unix machine has to make use of that.  I don't need it for
sharing printers or any other things.

I kindly need you guys to help out my out to construct my smb.conf file to
meet STRICTLY the above restrictions.  I have, however, a deadline to meet
this project.  Please help me before my BOSS kicks my ass ;-)

Thank you again,

Maher