Smaba and printing (more info)

Duncan Hill dhill at sunbeach.net
Wed Jul 30 04:49:31 GMT 1997

Ok, here's some more info on my printing problem..

[cut from nmbd.log (its easier to HUP)] Ignoring badly formed line:
print command: /usr/bin/lp -c -d%p %s\; rm %sIgnorin g badly formed
line: lprm command: /usr/bin/cancel %p-%jIgnoring badly formed li ne:
lpq command: /usr/bin/lpstat -o%pGot SIGHUP (reload not implemented)
Ignoring badly formed line: print command: "/usr/bin/lp -c -d%p %s ;
rm %s"Ignor ing badly formed line: lprm command: "/usr/bin/cancel
%p-%j"Ignoring badly forme d line: lpq command: "/usr/bin/lpstat -o%p"

Sorry for the bad format, but thats how it came from the log file.  As
you can see, I tried with quotes and without..

Any ideas out there?

---

Duncan Hill
Cogito ergo sum