Printer account help

cchen cchen at jaguar1.usouthal.edu
Thu Dec 11 23:42:38 GMT 1997

Hi ,
     We  have tried to use SMB  to handle printer jobs in our network.
We hope that each user has a printer account  which could be set certain
amount of pages.    And each account need to be ckecked  if it has
enough pages printing permission  before printing.    If the answer is
no, then the user would be warn and  unable to print.

      Do you know any free software  is  available to deal with this
problem?      Or any suggestion,  we can work on modfication of SMB
source code.

David  Chen