"NetwkstaUserLogon gave error 59" problem

Jacques Samson samson at CCG.RNCan.gc.ca
Tue Dec 2 20:36:20 GMT 1997

Hi,

I'm upgrading samba from 1.9.17 to 1.9.17p4 and I'm receiving the
following error messages when I'm restoring my connections from my
Windows NT server (3.51):
	NetwkstaUserLogon gave error 59
	password server SIMBA failed NetWkstaUserLogon
	password server SIMBA rejected the password

In my smb.conf file I have the following:
	security = server
	password server = simba

What can I do to repair that ?

Thank you.

--

Jacques Samson                        Phone:  819-564-4885
Centre for Topographic Information    Fax:    819-564-4892
Geomatics Canada                E-mail: Jacques.Samson at ccg.nrcan.gc.ca
Natural Resources Canada