Samba and NT

Zot O'Connor zot at crl.com
Wed Aug 20 21:00:44 GMT 1997

We are running Samba 1.9.16p11 on a Sun SPARC 10 and Windows NT 4.0
(SP2/SP3).  We have a NT Server acting as the primary domain controller,
domain master browser, distributed file system server, password server,
and
WINS server.  Users' home directories and some software reside on the
UNIX
machines.

I am currently running a linux box inside a corp which is running
NTDOMAIN.  I am trying to get samba to tell the resource controller
about my box, much as my win 95 box does....

I have set the domain server, workgroup, and security flags, but I don't
seem to join the resource...

Zot