No subject

Dale & Susan Poulter lirdp at ttacs1.ttu.edu
Fri Aug 15 02:39:25 GMT 1997

Hi all,

	I have just installed SAMBA and am attempting to create shares.  I am
familier with this in NT but can't seem to get a handle on it in LINUX.  I
have
security= user and am prompted for the password and username.  However, it
will not accept the password.  I can get a public share to work though.
Any help will be appreciated.  Please reply to me directly.  Thanks.

                              Dale Poulter
                      Texas Tech University Library
	                   Library Automation
                       Lubbock, Texas 79409-0002