Suggestion: Removable device shares

Charlie Brady cbrady at ind.tansu.com.au
Thu Aug 14 00:47:08 GMT 1997

> From: Bob Franklin <R.C.Franklin at reading.ac.uk>
..
> Just a suggestion; apologies if there's already a way to do this, but...

Indeed there is. Use a custom "dfree command" for the removable share. It
can check whether the removable device is mounted or not.

Charlie Brady - Telstra  |internet: cbrady at ind.tansu.com.au
Network Products         |Snail    : Locked Bag 6581, GPO Sydney 2001 Australia
Platform Technologies    |Physical : Lvl 2, 175 Liverpool St, Sydney 2000
 IN-Sub Unit - Sydney    | Phone: +61 2 9206 3470 Fax: +61 2 9281 1301