Login into a NT DOMAIN, I can't mount Win95 shares!!!!

harpo harpo at lanet.losandes.com.ar
Sat Aug 2 19:35:14 GMT 1997

I have a network with some friends from my neibourghood.. with 5
machines
3 with win95, one with NT 4.0 server and
the other one with Linux and Samba 1.9.16p11. ( the last one is MY PC ;)
the others guys are M$'s Boys :) So they use the winNT box as the Domain
server. So it's necesary for me to logon in the NT domain for access the
Shared files and the printers in the LAN.

Well the problem is; that i can logon into NT domain.. access shared
files
even I can mount then with smbmount. BUT.. (always a but) only with the
NT box.
the other two with Win95 are browseable but when i try to mount their
shared
file with smbmount i get this

mount error: Invalid argument
Maybe you should try to type the username and
password in UPPERCASE.

Of course I try to put the password and username with UPPERCASE.. but
nothing.. the same problem...

There is my smb.conf with the basic option for Logon into an NT server
acording with the RED HAT sample.

[global]
   printing = bsd
   printcap name = /etc/printcap