Samba 2.2.12 on 8.2/IA64

Ross Smith smithp01 at med.nyu.edu
Thu Sep 15 17:32:02 GMT 2005

Thanks!

Unfortunately, the differences between the 2.2.8 code of yours and
the 2.2.12 code are large and daunting for a non-C individual, so
I'll have to pass on the plan to try to merge the areas that might be
responsible for reporting disk-space to the server.

Lets see what happen when I just compile it on v8.2/IA64.  You never
know, it might work :-)

-Ross-