disk size reporting error - re-ocurrence?

bradhamilton bradhamilton at comcast.net
Mon May 30 22:07:27 GMT 2005

Bradford J. Hamilton wrote:

 > COLLOT Jean-Yves wrote:

<snip>

 >> I think that the latest version will fix your problem.
 >>
 >> Keep me updated.
 >>
 >> JY
 >>

 > Compiled, linked and installed without issue - problem solved!
 >
 > Great job - thanks for helping!

Hello,

Well, you asked to be kept informed...    :-)

I recently upgraded my VMS system from V7.3-1 to V7.3-2.  The "reporting
error" re-occurred (total size 20.0 MB, free space 512 bytes).

I attempted to "fix" the "problem" by re-compiling/re-linking SAMBA, but
I'm still seeing the same problem.

Is there anything obvious that I've overlooked?

TIA