Disk share size reporting error?

Ross Smith smithp01 at med.nyu.edu
Tue Apr 12 15:03:36 GMT 2005

On Apr 12, 2005, at 9:14 AM, Bradford J. Hamilton wrote:

> COLLOT Jean-Yves wrote:
>> OK.
>> Actually there WAS a problem with GETDVI, that was fixed in the
>> version I
>> posted on the 28th of April 2003 (approximately 2 weeks after the
>> version
>> you are currently using...)
>> I think that the latest version will fix your problem.
>> Keep me updated.
>> JY
>>

> Compiled, linked and installed without issue - problem solved!

Just for the record, could someone please post a couple of lines saying
what the latest release(s) are for VMS and where they can be obtained.
It would seem that there are several versions of what might be taken to
be the same version (e.g. 2.2.8) and at least two versions of the
"latest" (2.2.8 and 2.2.12???).

I'd like to have a crack at re-compiling and rebuilding Samba since I
have a version of 2.2.8 thought to be obsolete.  I'd rather go for the
latest and greatest.

I also gather that there are pending patches ...

-Ross Smith-