Samba 2.2.8 not starting

Andreas W. Wylach aw at es3w.ioc3.de
Thu May 8 05:44:12 GMT 2003

Hey George,

that was it! Thanks very much for that hint!

But you is right, that seems to be a interactive solution only. I tried
to execute these commands in the startup at systemboot, but is not
working.
First i want to unterstand, why we got to issue these commands and why
the regular startup is not working. Is that a bug in the startup, btw
are we the only ones who got this problem?
But i gotta admit: This samba version is fast (just as fast as my
samba on the linux side, with the old samba 2.0.6 the coffee
consume was high .-) ) I love it!
Nice work done!

regards,

Andreas W. Wylach