How to use Samba with FaxSR

Gilbert Pereira gpereira at btmg.com
Tue May 6 19:46:20 GMT 2003

I have installed Omtool FaxSr V 3.2 Sp 1 on a Windows 2000 Server. In the
older version of 3.1 sp3 I had a client for VMS, however Omtool no longer
supports or provide the VMS Client.

I use this Client to fax from VMS to using the Server.  My question is can
I use Samba to connect to the Fax Server and send faxes from VMS ? In
addition where can I obtain information as to how Samba can be used on the
VMS system ?

Any input would be appreciated.

Gil Pereira
Brown & Toland Medical Group
VMS/IDX System Administrator
415.749.4005
415.740.5624 - Cell
415.923.4343 - Fax

The information contained in this email is legally privileged and
confidential information
only for the use of the individual or Brown & Toland Medical Group. Any
dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this document is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this in
error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this message,
and then delete
all copies of it from your system. Thank you.