unzipping

Brian.Tillman at smiths-aerospace.com Brian.Tillman at smiths-aerospace.com
Tue Apr 1 18:05:44 GMT 2003

>I downloaded SAMBA-2_2_8-SRC.ZIP_GZ, gunzipped it, but my unzip tells
>me that can't find the zipfile directory in SAMBA-2_2_8-SRC.ZIP.
>
>Any suggestions?

Yes.  Just rename SAMBA-2_2_8-SRC.ZIP_GZ to SAMBA-2_2_8-SRC.ZIP.  It's really a
Zip file.  The Samba web site feeds the incorrect MIME Content-Type, specifying
"application/x-gzip" when it should be "application/zip" or
"application/x-zip-archive"

Brian Tillman         Internet: Brian.Tillman at smiths-aerospace dot com
Smiths Aerospace        Addresses modified to prevent SPAM.
3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS  Replace "at" with "@", "dot" with "."
Grand Rapids, MI 49512-1991
       This opinion doesn't represent that of my company