Upgrading OpenVMS.

kenl at genyc.com kenl at genyc.com
Mon Dec 30 20:57:13 GMT 2002

Thanx for everyones in put on this problem.  I did get it solved.  For those
who are interested,  I got lead to move the scsi from the PCI slot up one slot
to a briged pci slot.  Once I moved the card the install when just fine.

The only thing on that card is an external Tape drive and the CD player, why
that solved the problem I will never know.  This may be only limited to the
Workstation series.

I have been installing VMS for over 20 years now and I have never seen or heard
of this, I guess we can conclude that some of the NT programmer are working
their way into VMS now. (bad pun).

Kenneth Lang