2.0.3 for VMSO

John E. Malmberg wb8tyw at qsl.net
Wed Apr 10 01:57:46 GMT 2002

"William J. Tamney" <wjt at MKSINC.COMpany> wrote:

This message was added by your mail reader because it knew that it was
sending in a mode that was not universally readable.

Please use PLAIN TEXT mode only when sending to mailing lists and
newsgroups.  Please only send MIME when you know that the recipiant can
and wants to receive it.

HTML postings clog up the digest mode, and can cause corporate spam
filters to delete the e-mail or digest with out notifying either the
sender or the intended recipiants.

> ------_=_NextPart_001_01C1DD00.30CE4ED0
>
> Hello,
>   Can any body tell me if ver 2.0.3 for VMS has ever been blessed as OK for
> production systems. I like the improvements in 2.0.3 and I would like to use
> it but,  I can afford any side effects.  Any help would be appreciated.
> 		Thank you,

All versions of Samba for OpenVMS from 1.19.x to 2.0.6 that exist in
binary are under self support.

No warranties, no refunds.  End user responsible and liable for all testing.

  ------_=_NextPart_001_01C1DD00.30CE4ED0

[Over two screens of unreadable HTML junk deleted]

> End of samba-vms Digest

-John
wb8tyw at qsl.network